<$BlogRSDURL$>

Fasten, fit closely, bind together.

Wednesday, April 21, 2004

BilliKAN--BilliKANT 

Welcome to the first installment of BilliKAN--BilliKANT. The topic is a former NYU Violet, Talib Kweli. His new album 'Beautiful Struggle' is scheduled to be released sometime in June. But thanks to the internet and our good friend Larry, we already have it here at Billiken. I think it's a Quality album, Neill and the other hand feels that it is lack in something, and has given it two thumbs down. I quote, "I wish I had two more hands so I could give that album four thumbs down."

Deservedly or not, Talib Kweli has the reputation of being a conscious rapper with intelligent, socially aware lyrics. Neill and I will debate this topic.

BilliKAN


BilliKANT



|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


View or Post to our Message Board!
Free Web Counter
Oshkosh Clothing