<$BlogRSDURL$>

Fasten, fit closely, bind together.

Thursday, April 22, 2004

Shout Shout Let It All Out! 

I just installed a comment feature on Billiken, it's located at the bottom of each post. I'm hoping this will be a little more successful than my messageboard , where a total of ONE person has responded (Thanks, Strabuski).

This is your opportunity to respond to my ramblings. I want to hear what the people have to say for themselves. So like The Spin Doctors said in their hit song 'Two Princes'...

If you want to tell me I talk for hours,
(Then go ahead now)
And if you want to buy me flowers,
(Then go ahead now).
And you better post some Comments
(Come on just go ahead now!!)



I'd also like to thank AWood and his House of Thuggin' for being the guiding light that has helped me furnish my blog with all the proper amenities.
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


View or Post to our Message Board!
Free Web Counter
Oshkosh Clothing