<$BlogRSDURL$>

Fasten, fit closely, bind together.

Thursday, April 08, 2004

Updates 

The Billiken's Bluff has been operating for just about a month. I'm very happy with the feedback I've received about the site. It's varied from, "I really like what you're doing. Keep up the good work!" To, "What the hell is a Billiken anyway? Stop it with the Billikens." Both valid points.

I'm slowly but surely becoming computer literate. Today I managed to set up a Guestbook for Billiken's Bluff. You can find it if you scroll to the bottom of the page. I'd like to find out who visits this site, any and all comments would be appreciated.

I'm also trying to start a weekly Op-Ed piece where I square off against Neill. We disagree on almost everything so it should be ripe with conflict. This section will be called BilliKAN/BilliKAN'T.



|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


View or Post to our Message Board!
Free Web Counter
Oshkosh Clothing