<$BlogRSDURL$>

Fasten, fit closely, bind together.

Thursday, April 29, 2004

You're my Boy Bill!!! 

I just got a phone call from Bill Walton, former NBA great, current NBA TV analysts, and the most cunning of linguists.



This is how the conversation went-

ME: "Hello?"
Bill Walton: "Hi, this is Bill Walton, NBA Hall of Famer."
ME: "Wow, hey I love listening to you on TV. You make even a Atlanta/Chicago game watchable."
Bill Walton: "Thank you, listen Gotim, the reason I'm calling is because I just wanted to let you know that I am behind you a 110%, you run a truly egalitarian meritocracy here at the Billiken."
ME: "Well thank you Mr. Walton, I'm flattered that you read my wesbite."
Bill Walton: "Please, call me Bill."

I have a feeling that this isn't the last we'll be hearing from Mr. Walton.
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


View or Post to our Message Board!
Free Web Counter
Oshkosh Clothing