<$BlogRSDURL$>

Fasten, fit closely, bind together.

Tuesday, May 25, 2004

Plexi Got the Hookup 

Over the weekend I received a digital camera as a Graduation gift. Here is some of what developed...



Better clean that mirror.



My friend Esco commented that it's just like me to take pictures of street lights while driving in a car.



He said, "That's typical of you, Gotim, you think are somehow too good to take normal pictures of your friends, portrait style."



Esco continued, "Who wants to see a picture of a street sign all distorted? Is that supposed to be artistic? Looks more autistic to me."



Here you go Esco, a picture clearly showing the Fresh Meadow's epicenter of activity the world famous 192nd St.-



Here is my boy Go, looking absolutely scorching in his Brooks Brothers blazer. But, what's that you say Esco? There still isn't a "human touch" to my photography, well I'll leave you with my grandma's index finger. I had dinner with her on Sunday, and she referred to it as her "pet project". She says it is the longest nail she has ever grown it, and is intrigued to see just how far it will go.




Truth be told, I haven't read the instructions (who reads instructions anyway?) for the camera yet. If I had the proper flash, and focus set, I probably would have produced nice, traditional portrait/landscape shots. Or if I read the instructions, I probably would have realized, that you can't take pictures with a digital camera while traveling at 60 mph in a car.

Regardless, I'm excited about the potential of this camera. It's pocket-sized, and smaller than most of your cell phones. Like the eccentric Michael March (literary critic, self-proclaimed Prague poet laureate, event planner extraordinaire, and Ben Franklin look-alike) once declared, It's going to be sooooooo CREATIVE!!!

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


View or Post to our Message Board!
Free Web Counter
Oshkosh Clothing