<$BlogRSDURL$>

Fasten, fit closely, bind together.

Tuesday, July 20, 2004

The Big Aristotle Philosophizes... 

The Kobe/Shaq Feud has been much publicized.   Following the Lakers NBA Final loss to the Pistons, the two superstars decided they could no longer co-exist.  So Shaq was traded to Miami and now Kobe has the Lakers all to himself.  The duo won three consecutive championships together.  Time will tell if either wins a championship on his own.  But there is no question who is the better interview.  Here is an excerpt from Shaq's interview with ESPN's Colleen Dominguez
 



When was last time you talked to Kobe?

O'Neal: I don't know, and I don't care. I don't know.

If Kobe called you on your cell right now, what would you say?

O'Neal: I don't have a cell phone. People that I'm connected with ... all you got to do is think -- I call you. I don't have a cell phone and that's the problem with Diesel -- I'm technologically more advanced than you are. My thought process begins where the regular human apex is at.



|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


View or Post to our Message Board!
Free Web Counter
Oshkosh Clothing