<$BlogRSDURL$>

Fasten, fit closely, bind together.

Thursday, August 05, 2004

He's So Self-Conscious 

Some choice quotes from Kanye West on Kanye West, in a recent interview with the Associated Press:

"You can't judge 'The College Dropout.' It's something completely different. It's definitely a classic, if I stepped aside from myself and say that. ... we'll see the results in the next six months, of whether it did change the game or whether it is it's own entity."

"My thing is, how can I possibly overly confident? Look at my accomplishments!"

"I had to be a borderline lunatic to think that I could do what I've done. It's crazy ... what I've accomplished is crazy!"

"And I'm very creative. I always want to do something different from what everybody else is doing, ever since I was little."

Kanye West sure digs Kanye West. Me, I wouldn't mind if he gets in another car accident so he has to have his jaw wired again.
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


View or Post to our Message Board!
Free Web Counter
Oshkosh Clothing