<$BlogRSDURL$>

Fasten, fit closely, bind together.

Thursday, August 19, 2004

Quotables 

"I'll be honest as hell with you. I did write out a will before taking this trip."
-- Lamar Odom, summing up everyone's feelings on the 2004 Olympics

"I guess you can never domesticate them. Like I'm not domesticated, I'm never gonna be a domesticated person."
-- Mike Tyson on Montecore the Tiger

"I'm like toilet paper, toothpaste and certain amenities -- I'm proven to be good. I've still got 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 years left."
-- Shaquille O'Neal

"I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money. I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok."
-- Shaquille O'Neal

"I didn't quit football because I failed a drug test. I failed a drug test because I was ready to quit football."
-- Ricky Williams

"I'm halfway intelligent. I'll figure something out."
-- Ricky Williams on his post-retirement life

"All you're doing right now is just flabbergasting your mouths because there are no solid answers right now."
-- Emmitt Smith to reporters at Cardinals camp
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


View or Post to our Message Board!
Free Web Counter
Oshkosh Clothing