<$BlogRSDURL$>

Fasten, fit closely, bind together.

Friday, October 01, 2004

Editor's Note 

As Zwill alluded to, I am leaving tomorrow on an extended trip to Thailand and Japan, among other places. I will still be performing my own special brand of investigative reporting from abroad. As long there is an internet connection and news for me to make fun of, I will do so. If anything I will be ahead of the game, a whole 11 hours ahead of you NYCers, with your Eastern Standard Time.

It's great to see so many people, old and new, contributing on Billiken. The political posts have dominated of late. I think the dialogue, however heated it gets, forces us all to be better writers and become more informed. Let's remember though it's all in good fun, and let's try not to take everything too seriously. There's plenty of news out there that is begging for commentary.

Keep your ear to the street.
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


View or Post to our Message Board!
Free Web Counter
Oshkosh Clothing