<$BlogRSDURL$>

Fasten, fit closely, bind together.

Monday, May 23, 2005

24 Hours to Go... I Need to Be Sedated 

I'm currently in the middle of watching the season finale of 24. The show has turned into a tedious, improbable quagmire. Not only have they recycled countless story lines from the prior 3 seasons, i.e., C.T.U. agents forced to choose between love or country, but they have actually recycled characters from previous seasons like Tony Almeda, Chloe, President Palmer.

It's gotten so bad that I find myself hoping against all hope that something awful will happen to Jack Bauer, C.T.U., and possibly even America as a whole during the final 45 minutes of the season.



I'm keeping my fingers crossed.
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


View or Post to our Message Board!
Free Web Counter
Oshkosh Clothing