<$BlogRSDURL$>

Fasten, fit closely, bind together.

Thursday, September 22, 2005

Scarborough on His Country 

Joe Scarborough speaking about Hurricaine Rita on his show last night:

Folks, I've been in Galveston for Hurricaines before, and if a category 5 storm hits there, YOU WILL DIE. YOU WILL DROWN IN YOUR ATTIC if you choose not to leave the city.

It's your choice, you make the call!


You make the call? Like what? Heads or Tails?

And the residents of Galveston and Houston and any other low-lying areas in Rita's path should evacuate because they are in danger, but...

Scarborough could be giving me the best advice in the world. He could say, “Gotim, I will give you the winning numbers for tonight's NY State Lottery all you have to do is listen to me talk for 5 minutes.” And I still wouldn't listen to him and take his advice.

I don't often curse here on Billiken, but Scarborough is the biggest fucking prick on TV. No matter what he says he comes off as self-righteous, opportunistic, and venomous. I wish him nothing but the worst.

I want him reporting live from one of the Galveston attics mentioned above.
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


View or Post to our Message Board!
Free Web Counter
Oshkosh Clothing