<$BlogRSDURL$>

Fasten, fit closely, bind together.

Monday, January 22, 2007

I'm in it to win it!!!! 



Okay... my sound drenches, each of the five senses
And hold the shock value of electrified fences
It's truth or consequences, ride wit us or against us
Is you a dedicated soldier, or you a princess, dog?
I'm in it to win it and not for the wealth
Got a crib with a Grammy and a gat on the shelf
Nan nigga competition, gotta battle myself


I watched Prison Break and 24 last night and was under/overwhelmed with melodrama and cliche and I can't turn away.












But after hearing Hillary throw her hat in the ring,



I'm in it to win it.

the clichés are endemic, tremendous.





Pandemic, ubiquitous.






She sounds like a game show host, a band leader, an MC, a bar mitzvah DJ, a carnival kiosk employee. Not a presidential candidate or maybe precisely a presidential candidate. Either way i'm nonplussed.








|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


View or Post to our Message Board!
Free Web Counter
Oshkosh Clothing