<$BlogRSDURL$>

Fasten, fit closely, bind together.

Sunday, March 09, 2008

so you can put a blue ribbon on my brain 

How I filled my weekend, verbatim:

You start telling the story thinking you're the hero and when u get done talking you realize...



I left a trail of fire behind me

How do you get from here to the rest of the world?




Look him in the eye - it don't matter who he is or what he's done - you look him in the eye





Can u see these two riding tame?



A hun a visogath a barbian at the gate



Man u act like u on the trail of polpot or something



You got your rice-a-roni profits



Gotta respect the depths



Things change one moment the ice cream truck be the only thing u wanna hear
And the next thing cops calling and the heron be the only thing u can hear











U want it to be one way whens its the other



I ain't no suit-wearing' businessman like you... you know I'm just a gangsta I suppose...



You're name going to ring out



I had such fucking hopes for us



This is the other part of the game.



Analyze stocks, we'll be buying lion heads and Clarks




If your daily life seems poor, do not blame it; blame yourself that you are not poet enough to call forth its riches; for the Creator, there is no poverty.



"I feel it now: there's a power in me to grasp and give shape to my world I know that nothing has ever been real without my beholding it. All becoming has need me.."



I do not expect old heads on young shoulders




One of our best weapons, contented worldliness.



We want cattle that can become food. He wants servants who can become sons.





An increasing craving for an ever diminishing pleasure is the formula.



Everyone tends to turn into the thing they are pretending to be.





He can be made to take a positive pleasure in the perception that the two sides of his life are inconsistent.



I now see I spent most of my life in doing neither what I ought nor what I liked.

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


View or Post to our Message Board!
Free Web Counter
Oshkosh Clothing